Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shut up!!


It was a very hard choice but I chose the french movie Tais Toi! (It means "shut up") by Francis Veber, you have to see this movie, is very funny and the two main actors are Gérard Depardieu and Jean Reno, both are frech but the are very known in the northamerican and european cinema. (The man in the iron mask, The Da Vinci code, etc)
I like comedies a lot, because comedy makes me feel different and can change my state of mind no matter what. For example when I have a fight with my boyfriend or I don't get good grades I always try to see comedies to cheer me up, they don't fix my problems but they make me take them differently.
The first time I saw this movie was like two years ago in the tv, and I laughed a lot and had a great time. The theme of the movie is about the relationship of this two men and what unnexpected things happend to make it a friendship. It is also very funny because you get surprised with the amazing innocence or sometimes stupidity of a man, and how it can charm other people.
I hope you see it and enjoy it as I did.
See you

5 comments:

  1. OMG i love that french guy!

    he is in so many movies xD acting as a french xD! waith i'll say it again, french!

    I like fun movies sometimes, i'll keep this one in mind

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have seen it Bárbara. I'll try to see if I get it to have a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Jean Reno hahaha, he's so funny when he have to XD. I saw him in a movie called Wasabi, was about a french detective who have to fly to Japan to know his daughter, after her mother dies. Only at that moment he knows about his daughter. The most hilarious part is when he eat wasabi, and nothing happens! he likes it and eat all of it...XDD.. well... it sounds really boring here, but you have to watch it XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard that film... comedies are great to beat bad days (when the movie is good, if not the days definitely sucks).

    Ok, see you in the sea.

    ReplyDelete