Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The earthquake


The night of the earthquake I was in my hometown, Iquique enjoying a party with my twin brother and lots of friends, when a friend recieved a call of his dad who was in Santiago and told him about the eartquake, just two minutes after it happened.

My brother and I went home to call people we care about like my best friend, my boyfriend and our brother and sister who live here.

The next day and week was very sad because of the things that TV was showing and people we know loosing their houses and everything.

We worked in the Iquique stadium recolecting clothes and food to send to the south of Chile, and tried to call and see if everyone we know was ok.

When I came to Santiago I worked in the Fech, doing some charity works and now in classes we have been making our design proyects to help the people in Iloca.

Now people is saying that there is another huge earthquake going to happend in the north of Chile so I am very worried about it, I hope nothing happens there.
Let's help out country, good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Fech! I also helped there, recolecting food and cloths :)
    Prepare to travel Iloca with our classmates!

    Cya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you and Eduardo. Fech did and is doing a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete