Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something about Design

Hi, today's asignament is to write about a web site related to our career that we oftenly visit or a person related to our career too who we admire and why.

I'm going to write about Designspotter - Where design happens
http://www.designspotter.com/

This is a website that publishes the most recent things about international graphic and industrial design.
I actually do not visit so many web sites but this is the one I most visit (like once a week) because I can find new designs, new movements, new ideas, new designers in the best places like Italy, Germany and Japan, presentations and pics of the best designers in the market.

For example my dream is to study some magister in Europe or Japan after I graduate, and I would love to go to Milan expositions, galleries and this website makes me feel like I am very near of all of it. The other things that this website has are advertisements about art show and a lot of things that are happening in the world that I want to be in the future, so I go to those websites and learn about new things, I know what is happening, and where is the design happening.


Some topics I like are Recycle by design, or Parametric Design.
I hope you enjoy it,
see you

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I just visit your page I think it has a lot of interest things!
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems interesting!!! I liked the section of fashion =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate this, i posted but it never appeared
    i post that i will saw this website for the pictures of designers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this site, Modern and Contemporary Design Portal... I like the header too .:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a very interesting website, and it's very useful for knowing what's happening in the design's world and it serves you to looking for new designers and tendencies around the world :)

    ReplyDelete