Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Valentina's blog


Hi class, today we have to talk about any classmate's blog. Well, I chose Valentina Morales blog. She has a very very good english, in he posts she really makes you understand what is in her mind, so I understand very good every idea. She has a very interesting post about why chileans are chileans. In that assignament I chose to talk about the game so I forgot about that part of the posting. I really liked what she said about feeling chilean because I liked what she said about feeling a colective happiness when we encourage our football team, and celebrate our chilean month.

Then there ir another post about Sir Ken Robinson's "School kills creativity", where she talks about very interesting points.. Or maybe I liked it because I think exactly the same, that this guy is right about what he says, and how important should be a real change in our society's education system.

Well, what I liked most in this blog is that Valentina show her passion for graphic design, I mean that post abour the skills you need and the other that is about Mucha, show how she loves her career, and that is very important in universities, I mean, we all know that you have to like your career to enjoy it and be a succesful professional in the future. I actually love my career, but I do not show it as much as Valentina does it, so congratulations Valentina, sometimes that is a very hard thing to show unconsciously. And of course, I is so much better when people notice it.

Well, that is all for now,
regards

No comments:

Post a Comment