Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Big Island


Hi everyone, today we have to talk about a picture we love... So I really love this one. I took it in the central beach of Ilha Grande in Brazil full of those boats. It was a beautiful island, near to Rio de Janeiro where I went bagpacking with my boyfriend last summer. This island was huge, like the size of Valparaíso maybe.. but it was only jungle... the town was very tiny but it was very cheap, beautiful, the people was very nice with us, it had a great night life wich was the best thing of it, we never stop having fun in this place. We went to beach parties, did some trekking, surfing, boat tour, snorkelling, scuba diving, etc. And everything very very cheap.

We started in Iquique, my hometown and went to the north of Argentina few days, then we went to Iguazú, Florianópolis, Sao Paulo, Paraty, Angra dos Reis, Ilha Grande and Rio de Janeiro. This trip was the best one ever, we were camping everywhere, we survived with very little money like one whole month. We went to really amazing places like the jungle, lots of beaches and beautiful towns. we met the gratest people. We met this english couple who we made very good friends with, and kept travelling togheter with us. They were travelling for one whole year in Southamerica!!!, they had sold apartaments, cars, they had quit jobs and families to travel all over the world. Now they are in Australia living the good life...

My life dream is to travel all over the world, and to meet this couple and do this trip with my boyfriend made me think that I can really make that dream come true, we worked like just a month and with the money we earned we travelled for a month in the sout of Brazil. So it was my very first big trip without my parents, and for me, the first of the many more. I am planning to go everywhere so here I am saving some money for next summer...

The best place ever!! you sould try going there with friends, because is very cheap and nice.. I fell in love with Ilha Grande.

Well I think that's all for now..
Regards :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a very long trip.
    I don't know why, but the islands always have something magical..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! This story is very nice :D
    You are very adventurer...
    And I think that doing a trip like this is a magical experience.

    ReplyDelete