Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All about sharing


Hi class, today I'm gonna talk about blogging in this English class.

Well, to be honest, at the first time I thought It was really boring, because I rather having an oral class than writing things in the computer. I really think that the hour of the blogging is not the best, everyone is tired, and the room is like perfect to sleep, or whatever.

Then, we started to have really good subjects to talk about and when I started writing my posts I couldn't stop, I mean maybe that's why I have some really long posts jaja, but it is because I love to share my opinions and experiences with the people in general, and in this part of the class there are no limits to write, so I started enjoying the posting. Well It is always better if you know that at least two or three people are gonna read it.

Then I reralized that this is a very good way to learn, because we don't get to tell our stories in english everyday, it has been hard to make real points, with the perfect words or ways to say things. I have learned lots of new words with blogging, and we have had really interesting subjects so it is not boring, like the one of our favourite movie, or the "School kills creativity" speech, those are really interesting subjects to talk about, and make discussions.
I like to read the whole post when I have to make some comment in other blog, because that is the way to know how your classmates really think, and you can compare our ways to think, and even learn from them.

Well, I have learned a lot with the blogging part of this class, and I have to say that the thing that makes it so nice are the subjects. In the future, when we start working as Designers or Architects and we get to talk with people that speaks in english we are gonna talk about work, of course but also there are the every day situations when you have to discust about politics, weather, technologies, to talk about you, your experiences, and that is what we are really practicing for: The real world.

Well, I hope you enjoyed it too, and try to take every oportunity to learn english, talking with strangers, reading english books, chat with people, etc., for example I always try to talk with the typical lost people that do not understand spanish, those are really great moments to practice the language, and let's face it; we really have to beat the fear of speaking english in public.

That is all for now
Regards

:)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed posting XD and specially designing my blog!!! I hope to have improved my pronunciation... but at least I'm almost sure that I improved my writing ^^
    Bye!! Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you really feel like in some point you couldn't stop writing? that's admirable xD

    I agree, it was a tough time of the day to write a blog, but it wasn't impossible, was it? I thought it was fun anytime :D ♥ Good thing, you enjoyed it too

    ReplyDelete